Are you an entrepreneur who cares deeply about your local community and wants to create a prosperous business and a better world? If so, we’d like to invite you to an exclusive webinar to learn how crowdfunding can help you raise those much-needed funds and build a community of loyal supporters and customers for your business.
Join your hosts – David Van Seters, Dave Biggs and Brianne Miller for this hour-long webinar, and learn how proven best practices, research findings and practical tips & tricks can help you run a successful crowdfunding campaign and avoid common pitfalls.
You will also hear a recent success story from a startup social entrepreneur who generated more than double the amount of funds she was seeking with a superbly well-executed campaign.
Brianne Miller, founder of Nada – Vancouver’s first package-free grocery store, will share all the steps she went through to create her campaign: how she set up her campaign page, selected the rewards, created a compelling video, organized the launch event, and used a kick-ass social media strategy to generate awareness and build a community.
- The different types of crowdfunding
- How much you could raise and what type of campaign you should run
- 10 key tips for creating a great campaign
- 8 ways to promote your campaign and build momentum with social media
- A real-life success story
- How crowdfunding can build a community