Current COVID-19 Measures (Since April 13, 2020)
Thank you for checking in! Due to the ongoing concerns with the Covid-19 Pandemic and governmental restrictions, we have had to make some major changes to our operations to protect our staff and customers. Please note the following changes:
Current Store Hours
12 PM to 6 PM Daily
Temporary Refill Program
· We are currently not allowed to accept customers’ containers during the Pandemic. We are following the guidelines from Vancouver Coastal Health and have been checking in with them to see when restrictions can be lifted.
· In the meantime, we have implemented a safe system using deposit jars and paper bags. We will choose the most appropriate options but if you have specific requirements, please indicate it in your order.
o All dry products are packaged in paper bags (some exceptions.
o All moist or liquid products are packaged either in glass deposit jars or for larger quantities in plastic pails.
· Please decant the content of your orders into your regular refill bottles at home and enjoy our products as you normally do.
o For paper bags, please reuse them, recycle or compost them if it has food residues.
o Wash and dry our reusable glass jars or pails and their corresponding lids. Return them to our shop for your deposit fee refund. It can be refunded in cash or applied as a store credit for future purchases.
o If you wish, you can also donation your deposit jar fees to the 3 amazing local non-profits that we are sending our support to this year – Hogan’s Alley Society, UNYA and Downtown Eastside Women’s Centre
Social Distancing Measures
· Up to 4 customers are allowed in the shop at a time. Please wait in line outside until a staff can welcome you in.
· When waiting in line, please do not block the sidewalk and adhere to the required two metre distancing both inside and outside our shop. We really appreciate your cooperations with this issue as it will protect our staff members, customers and neighbours.
· If you are not feeling well, please stay home and have a friend or family member pick up your order.
Online Order Option
We now offer the option to preorder online for in-store and curb-side pickups! Please read all the details on the links below and peruse our extensive menus for our selection of bulk products and pricing. Scroll through the pages using the tabs on the bottom of each menu. Please read the ordering instructions and protocol at the beginning of the order form to help you understand how our system works.
· Browse our menus:
We look forward to serving you in new ways and bringing you our fine goods in our shop or directly to your home!
Update July 10, 2020:
We have taken a pause on our delivery service for the time being. Thank you for participating in our pilot service.
Discuss this shop ...